Story of the Middle Ages
Full-year course. Making use of The Story of the World, Volume 2 along with The Kingfisher History Encyclopedia and numerous instructor-assigned supplemental materials, this class studies the medieval world at a logic-stage level. Students will make use of primary sources, timelines, and other logic-stage materials to learn about the medieval world, from the fall of the Roman empire through the beginnings of the Renaissance.
Story of the Middle Ages Information
- Example Syllabus
- Class meets once per week for 50-55 minutes.
- Class cap: 20 students.
- Designed for grades 6-8.
- Click here to purchase the course texts.
- The Story of the World, Vol. 2: The Middle Ages, Revised edition, Susan Wise Bauer
- Test Book and Answer Key, Vol. 2: The Middle Ages, by Elizabeth Rountree
- The Kingfisher History Encyclopedia, Third Edition