Blackboard Learn and Blackboard Ultra are compatible with both Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. Most multimedia computers or laptops made within the last five years (which have a video camera and headphone jack) are capable of running our software.
A headset/mic combo and reliable internet connection are required. For internet access we recommend DSL or cable. Satellite delays often prevent smooth communication in our courses.
- Bandwidth: DSL/Cable recommended. Satellite will cause about a 1 second delay in video/audio.
- Operating System – Windows/Mac OS X
- Browser – The most updated version of Chrome or Firefox.
- Headset – Required to prevent feedback and echos during audio transmission.
- Microphone – Required for class participation.
- CPU/memory – At least 1 GHz Intel processor (Core 2 Duo recommended) with 1GB memory.