SAT Preparation Course
Single-semester course. The SAT Course is an intensive semester-long course designed to familiarize students with, and prepare them for, the three-part SAT Test (math, verbal and writing). This course requires a highly-motivated student willing to commit several hours per week to practice problems, to review mistakes, and to complete exercises in preparation for the SAT. Students of all levels and any experience with the SAT will benefit from homing in on weak areas and from repeated practice and familiarity with the questions and proper test-taking strategies. Weekly lectures will review common mistakes, familiarize students with test-taking strategies and challenge each student to strengthen his or her weaknesses.
Prerequisites: Algebra I & Geometry
Click here for purchase links via Kit.
- Kaplan SAT Prep 2018 or 2019
- Kaplan Practice Tests for the SAT 2018
- Download Available Practice Tests from SAT Website [Free]
- Khan Academy SAT Practice Online [Free]
- SAT Android/iOS daily practice App (requires tablet/smart phone device)
- Top 200 SAT Word Vocabulary Flashcards [Free]
Class meets twice per week for 50-55 minutes.
Class cap: 20 students.
Designed for grades 10-12.
Students in grades 9-12 may be awarded .5 Elective credit upon completion of this course.