Before you contact us, please check this page for updated registration tips.
Resources Menu (see top menu above)
See our resources menu for common questions, calendars, course planning, and even tutoring!
Shopping Cart Overview
- Registration & Billing Quick-Start Guide: Step-by-step guide for our Genius SIS registration system.
- Returning Parents: Use the Login Portal (link)
- If you have registered in the last 2 years (2016-17, 2017-18 classes), to prevent duplication & errors you must log in before registering with your credentials.
- Existing Student: Select the tab at the top of your dashboard to select the student.
- New Student: Select the “Create New Student” tab at the top and fill out the form.
- New Parents: Use the Public Course Catalog (link)
- Select “I am a new user” to set up credentials for the registration system.
- Your parent/guardian and account for your first student will be created.
- Additional students: Log into your new guardian account, then select the “Create New Student” tab at the top.
Tuition, Fees, & Invoices
See our Tuition page for details.
- Coupons: if you received a coupon, enter the code before you submit your registration.
- No-fee payment plans: Available at checkout (4 payments per semester, 8 total for full-year courses).
You can view invoices/ledgers and pay tuition in the account you set up during registration:
- My Account: Immediately after a successful registration, you will receive an email with a new parent username and password to provide access to billing and registration information:
- Login: Use the My Account / Payment & Invoices link (upper-right corner of this website).
- Billing Quick-Start Guide: Available on the log in page.
We are so confident you will enjoy the WTM Academy courses that we offer a 100% course tuition refund policy through June 30th for Summer courses, September 30th for Fall/Full-Year courses, and February 15th for Spring courses. This gives families several weeks to participate in our courses without any risk! You can also transfer between sections of the same course, switch to another level of the course, or move to an entirely different course (space permitting) for no additional fee. See our Tuition page for details.
If the section you would like to register for is full, select it, then a pop-up will display how many students are already on the waitlist. You can then complete the checkout process with the waitlist course (downpayment is required to hold a seat), and as soon as a seat opens, your student will be automatically moved to the section you requested. You will be refunded any tuition paid (and all fees if this is your only course) if a seat does not open by the end of the second week of class.
Historically, over 90% of those who register before August 15 get a seat. Be patient… if there are more than 2-3 on the waitlist, a seat will most likely open within two weeks before or after classes start (families find schedule conflicts due to new extracurricular activities or move to a different level of a course).
Try it out, there is no risk!
Courses for Adults
Tools & Tips:
- We follow Eastern time zone (EST/EDT); all lectures are 50-60 minutes (except some foreign language and math AoPS).
- Blackboard classroom access will be provided 7-10 days before classes begin.
- FAQs: Find answers about our refund policy, computer requirements, or other common questions.
- How much help should I give my student?
- Academic Calendars: Summer session runs June 11 – Aug 3. Fall begins Tues, Sep 4th.
- Instructor Biographies: instructor background & teaching styles – includes video samples!
- Writing & Math Program Overviews: Writing placement test, course sequences & FAQs.
- Delayed (Recorded) Lectures: Provides schedule flexibility for students with schedule conflicts.
- Tutoring: One-time, weekly, or monthly sessions are available for several subjects.
See our Resources menu at the top of our website for more details.
Please note: Syllabi posted to the Well-Trained Mind Academy website are examples only. Students will receive up-to-date syllabi after Blackboard enrollment; June for Summer courses and August for Full-Year and Fall
Please email us for any technical issues, fee/discount errors, or payment plan questions.
Return to our Courses page and register today!